Can I define new Primary Element Classification in Oracle Payroll

No, you can not define new Primary Element Classification.

PAY_ELEMENT_CLASSIFICATIONS holds the definitions of element classification that define groups of elements for legislation and information needs. 

Primary classifications are specific to a legislation and are predefined for all supported payroll legislation's, for example Earnings. Users may not create, amend or delete primary classifications.


So what can be done as an alternative??


  • Secondary, or sub-classifications, are specific to a business group and may be predefined for a specific legislation. 

  • Users can create, update and delete their own secondary classifications, but may not change any that are predefined
Navigation: Global HRMS Manager --> Total Compensation --> Basic --> Classification

Can I define new Primary Element Classification in Oracle Payroll


Leave comment for any query.


10 comments:

  1. Dear Isaac,

    Screenshot is attached for creating Secondary classification. Vision instance is just like any instance.

    Regards,
    Waqas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well list found it very useful for everyone keep it up, see oracle connection

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, was really helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Copaiba essential oil

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for this usefull article, waiting for this article like this again. catchy store names

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. store name ideas

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! names of companies

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best! unique company name

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually realize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my site =). We could have a hyperlink change contract between us! creative brand names

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback. company name ideas

    ReplyDelete